Monday, March 18, 2013

Unitz Spotting ~ Adoption Centers

Aloha Ma Beautiful Woozens ;D I Went And Spotted Some Unitz And I Chose To Spot Adoption Centers Cuz Well Yeah I Thought Of Them, Idk Why o.O xD So Yeah I Spotted Two That Looked Sexay And Were Popular ;S And I Was Meant To DO This The Other Day But I Never Got To It Hehe. Anyways Lets Start.

Unit 1: Sunset's Adoption Center -Vite Unit Level- By ~ Sunset916
Firstly I Love The Layout Of This, The Colours, The Patterns, The Furn, I Think It's Epic And Goes Really Well Together I Think She Did A Great Job.  I Saw This Unit In The Top Row Of Hot Now And It's There Alot And It Isn't Even On Eventz :p She Has Done A Great Job At This Adoption Center, I Think It's Great Even Tho i Don't "Adopt" Or Anything But Yeah. And I Think It Looks Epic And Think Alot Of People Like It :)

Unit 2: Bratz Adoption Center Vote Unitz Level Up By ~ Vickytje
Ok The Colours In This Unit Are Epic, So Is The Background And The Furn. This Unit Is On Top Unitz (Vicky Aint Online Right Now) And Usually A Ton Of People Are Here And Its Like Always On Hot Now. Lots Of People Love Going To It And She Did A Great Job At Making It ! :D Lots Of People Like It And Think It's Great And I Think It's Epic And Yeah ! :p

Hope You Guys Enjoyed Me Talking Bout Adoption Center's ! Haha ! So Yeah That's All For Now Lovlies C: Byeeeee
~Luv Ya xx <3

No comments:

Post a Comment