Thursday, May 16, 2013

Hater on Deadline.... =.=

Heyaa Oreos!! ;)
It's me, Clairey x3 <3 And today I'm gonna tell you some stuff on Deadline. So I went on Deadline after I was finished eating Lunch. And there was a person called 'F-ckDeadline' And I was SUPER shocked. I mean everyone LOVES Deadline! Who couldn't?! DEADLINE HATERS! I love Deadline A LOT. I filled a form but I guess they didn't accept me :S Anyway, To PROVE I saw the hater I took screenshots of the chat. I was not offended by whoever said those things to me.



So yeah that dude or girl was probably on drugs or was high or is mentally abused. =-= What kind of person would say those things?! And this is the last part. I finally said this: 
Talk about BONKERS AND LOONEY. Anyways that's all for now. Stay safe and be controlled out of psychopaths... Like this one.

~ Luv yew <3 And Ciao x3 <3 ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment