Saturday, May 18, 2013

Sorry woozens/New Things!

Sorry Woozens for not posting lately. I've been so BUSY! I had to do the MSP and now I have to do the Science fair. I promise I'll post more during summer. Right now... I'm like real busy... so i'll post as much as i can oki? Anyways!

 Anyways... lets get to the new stuff... if not posted already.
Okay... new things in woozworld.... It's the Ninja Master Pack. You get:
500 ninja spellz + All 3 ninja outfits (the girls and the boys outfit INCLUDING the Princess...) + 
20,000 Wooz! It's all for $17.99 USD It also has a BONUS which you get Hair&Ninja Stars (.
If you only want to buy Mega Ninja Pack for Her you get 250 Ninja Spellz + Ninja Girl Outfit + 1 Ninja Princess Outfit + 10,000 Wooz!!! It's all for $6.99 USD... It's BONUS  is that you get hair & Ninja Stars (only the girls one). Okay, there's one for the Boys called Mega Ninja Pack for HIM! You get the same things like the girls, but in a boy style, you still get the princess Ninja outfit... you get the same things!  
Picture:


I have this NEW logo I made this morning... drum rolls PLEASEEE! TADA!:

No comments:

Post a Comment