Saturday, May 18, 2013

hai hai people

Apparently I don't post enough ^-^


Oh btw I'm Miami_Chicki because I'm from Miami ^-^ but an owner is telling me I don't post anough so I'm getting a trial, I've also heard I haven't been posting woozworld realted things I would like to point out the first for things on that list are all woozworld related :) And It seems as though I'm getting an unfair trial when the owners don't even post. Oh and btw's My woozworld name is TinySecret...yes the original did quit but I took over her account so TinySecret created this blog...I'm TinySecret....so I think an owner just doesn't like me because they haven't gotten their wooz yet, can't give you what I don't have. Anyways I'll be on trial and all those other bloggers who don't post INCLUDING 

Owners:
The Sassy! - KierraSunset
The Animal- ZebraViolet
Co-Owners:
The Coralicious- Icoral

The Different Gang:
The Random - PearNguyen
The Bubbly - XxAvabellexX
The Different - Pepsi24
The Drama Queen - MerliahxD
The Sparkle - ClarieTheTough
 
Should have a trial because I've posted more than all of you


No comments:

Post a Comment