Saturday, May 18, 2013

REVIEWING!


Heya Oreos!! x3
It's moi, Clairey <3 Have you seen the new prom outfits? THEY ARE CUUTE. But I JUST can't say THAT. I like to review on the outfits FIRST. You know, give my honest opinions? So here are my reviews.

REVIEWING 
Glamz Prom Outfit For Her.
Hair: In my case? It's my favorite part of the WHOLE outfit. I love the curls that just lay back and relax, and give the whole outfit a fresh look. The earrings are complimented with a snowflake. Did you notice?   It's a very pretty color with their stone crystals x3

Dress: I AM TOTALLY IN LOOOVE with it! <3 I like the peach sparkly dress with the sky-angel blue crystal stones attached to it <3 But I think the veil was maybe TOO MUCH. Hey, I'm giving my honest OPINIONS :P

Shoes: Those heels are PURR-FECTION! ;) I like the glittery straps on them, and they are shaped like a butterfly. (The white straps)


Glamz Prom Outfit For Him.
Hair: Okay, so since I'm not a guy; I don't really know :I But I'll try my best. THOSE SPIKES AREEEEE CUTEEE!! xD Electric blue hair is fabu ;) and I GUESS the hairstyle could be better if the shades weren't there. Just in my case. 

Top: It's really casual, I have nothing to say. But I love the sparkles! xD 

Legs: TBH, (to be honest) They look like sweat pants '-' you know, for jogging. But, then again; AT LEAST they're kept casual.

Shoes: I think I like the shoes the best ROFL xD I like the tied laces and the little circles on the shoes.


So there you have it! My reviews on the prom outfits :D I'm not saying I'm the best critique, I am giving out my HONEST opinions. That's all for now! <3 x3 ^-^

~ Luv Yew and CIAOO!! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment