Sunday, May 19, 2013

Prom 2013 Crown Design Contest


Hey, Hey, Hey Oreos! x3 
It's me, Claire. How ya doin'? xD! I just got back from rehearsals and now I'm going again, tomorrow o3o But Luckily I have time to blog :3
So I went on the Woozworld Blog and looked for news. And I eventually saw that there was a Crown Design Contest for PROM! :D Can you believe it?! Anyway, here's the information about it. 
    ROFL, Sorry if it's blurry. So they're looking for people who can design crowns for the Prom King and Queen. I really can't design cuz I don't draw well....xD I suggest you join and enter c: You never know. The inner artist could be inside of you! xD Sorry for the short post :X I'm really tired...

Anyways, That's all for now x3 I hope I informed you about the contest ;) Good Luck! :D <3


~ Luv yew, Ciaoooo!!


No comments:

Post a Comment