Friday, March 29, 2013

Reviewing :p

Oki So Ya'll Know I Love Reviewing Anything And Everything So Ik There's Lots Of People Out There Who Take AMAZING Pics So Ima Review Some Of My Faves That I Have Seen <3
Let's Start ?

Pic 1 Taken By: TinySecret
This Pic Is Absoloutly FAB ! <3 Its So Pretty ! The Sparkles On The Background With The Pinky-Purple Light Shining Down On Her ! Hand Covering Her Heart ! It's Just So Beautiful ! And An Outfit Can Make A Pic Even More Great And This Outfit Just Adds That Touch Of Pure Epicness Pluss The Bright Blue Eyes Amazin !!!!
Rate: 9/10

Pic 2 Taken By: TinySkylar
This Pic Is Super Pretty ! Its Like She's In The Spotlight Everything Shining Around Her Like The World Is Her's ! It Is Just Amazin ! And I Love How Her Hands Are Up In The Shine <3 Her Colours Look Great Plus Her Turqoise Eyes ! And Its Just Beautiful !
Rate: 9/10

Pic 3 Taken By: -Genevieve-
Omg <3 This Pic Is A Beauty ! I Love How She Is Like Glowing ! And How She's Hiding Behind The Leaves ! And All The Sparkly Hanging Things Look Amazing ! The Peach Is Just Perfect And Aaah ! So Beautiful ! <3
Rate: 9.5/10

Pic 4 Taken By: Fashion-Pashion
ABSOLOUTLY AMAZING ! This Pic Is Super Beautiful ! The Glow ! The Sparkles ! The Leaves ! The Everything ! It All Just Looks So Amazin' ! I Love How She's The Center And Just Everythin Everythin Everythin ! Absoloutly Lurveeeee It !
Rate: 10/10

Pic 5 Taken By: Me (On My Old Account :p)

I LOVE THIS PIC BECAUSE I TOOK IT ! Rofl Jk But I Actually Rlly Love It. I Love How The Lights Shining On My Face And My Hairs Flowing To My Side, It Looks Beautiful. The Green Eyes Look Amazin And The Sparkles Are Just Rlly Beautiful. I Luv It !
Rate: 9/10

Best Overall Rate: Pic 4 Taken By Fashion-Pashion With The Rate 10/10 :p

So Yeah Hope You Enjoyed Me Reviewing Pics ! Lol<3 So That All For Now Lovlies![: Cya <3
~Luv Ya xx <3

No comments:

Post a Comment