Sunday, March 17, 2013

My Woozworld Fashion

Hey Woozens,
this is my second post today because I cant post tomorrow so I am basically doing tomorrows post today if you know what I mean. anyways it on fashion, my fashion actually. This is me.





I love this outfit because I think it shows that you love fashion but you also are a tom boyish type. the hair makes you look like a princess, the shirt makes you look casual, your skirt makes you look geeky and your shoes make you look tom boyish. its a good combonation I reckon and it goes with any makeup or skin colour.
the Clothing pieces used in this outfit are: 
Hair: Mysterious Sideswept Hair
Top: Striped shirt with tank top
Skirt: Japanese Schoolgirl Skirt
Shoes: z- Princess Shoes



Signing out Fruity Xx




 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment