Sunday, March 17, 2013

Im On Trial Again! x3

Hey Woozens,

Its Fruitloopmolly and guess what.. im on trial again, yes I didn't make my first one simply because I didn't post a lot and yeah so I am back and I am determined to get though the trial!
I am going to do another! post about what kind of things I love to do and I am going to tell you what my favorite blogs are! - I hope this is not advertising-
Ok so I love to do sports and I really love to eat!!!! Fyi I am not fat, im actually quite skinny.
I really love doing good in school and I am not a geek.
People call me Pretty and beautiful because I have long lashes and pretty hair and I my figure is nice.
Now a little about my Woozen Details:
I Have been on Woozworld since I was 7 and I am now 13 and ahalf so 6 YEARS! I knowthats hard to believe but its true I have had 3 different Woozworld accounts during that Sky-lightsxx, diamond-Scarlett and Fruitloopmolly I don't know how I came up with fruitloopmolly but yeah xD
My Fruit account has been hacked few times D:
My Favorite blogs at the moment are:
Woozworld deadline
Woozworld original
Woozworld stop and of cause Woozworld mysterious!

Signing out ~Fruity! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment