Saturday, March 30, 2013

W-w-What?!?


Hola!! :3

It's Lovely here again, and have you been on WoozIn recently? Well, if you have (by the time you read this, the glitch may be gone...but anyways....back to the point -->), then you'd know about the strange WoozIn lag! This is not the first time it has happened but...let's just see a few examples before ya'll get bored of reading this ;] Your wastin' my time if you do..JK JK :3 Some of you may lag  4 hours, 2 hours, 3 hours...


Yeahhh...so times lagged back to the past of 4 hours. Again, not the first time. >.<"

Another glitch is that you can't accept friend requests! :O I have absolutely no idea why, it's not letting me accept so I have refused them and sent them back ^-^ Sorry though >.>

I haven't written a post like this for simply agessss...but now, I'll be going. Au revoir! ;]

Lovely x

No comments:

Post a Comment