Saturday, March 30, 2013

Aodrbs Outfits :3 ^-^

Heya Oreos! :3 ^-^
Sorry that I haven't posted for 2 days, I was REALLY busy. Anyway, Today I wanna show you 2 cute outfits ORIGINALLY made by me :D (Alot of people like my fashion sense o3o :P) So here's the first one:
The place where I took my outfit shot is in my tent. (PRIVATE, So don't try to get in, ROFL xD) I really just love how the hair looks it also sparkles with the pinkish flower :3 I love the dress and it's cute-y peach-y bag on the side. Especially the stripes! I L<3VE Stripes! :3 xD c; And lastly, the shoes make it look so Adorbs with the cute and pretty ribbons on top. 

Ok, so that was the first outfit. Now here is my second outfit! ^-^ 
OMG!! I just love how the hair, it looks a little messy, but it's really beautiful ^-^ and the scarf with the wool sweater look so cozy fitted together, and the colors (by me) Look the best perfectly. And the shorts may be a little simple live always but it matches the outfit :D and the shoes look so PRETTY AND SPARKLY!! (I am also knows as "The Sparkle" xD :3) Because of the ribbons on the laces making a pattern, and the shiny pinky top. 

So you heard it oreo bebes! ^-^ Thanks for reading the post. And once again, HAPPY EASTER!! :D Oh and btw, did you know after Easter, it's April Fools Day?! xD I'm gonna be joking around alot c; :P :3
Shmanks all of you peeps! BYE!! :D ^.^ c; 




No comments:

Post a Comment