Tuesday, April 16, 2013

2 AWESOME AND SPECTACULAR UNITZ!


Heya Oreos :3 <3
It's Frosty here and I'm gonna show you 2 AWESOME unitz I've been researching/reviewing on Woozworld. I like them because they're very creative, that's why I planned to post them up here. And I also love it <3 xP So here are the 2 unitz. I'll describe how I think of them.

1.     Apple Store "There's an app for that" by iRicky
 Notice I put the picture Extra large for you peeps to see it better :P Oki so i think this unitz is Amazing, Wonderful, Astounding, Breathtaking, Bewildering and Extraordinary xD (I used a lot of words xD :P) I love how everything is placed and covered up perfectly. There's a TV, Counter, Laptop Center and much more :3 And it really looks like an apple store to me :3 And look at the background! It looks like iMac's background when you purchase/buy one xD

2. The Sassy Sizzling Cafe by kpkeila 
This unit just makes me want to eat :O xD :P The unit title is BREATHTAKING! Sassy and Sizzling x3 good match. It even has a take-out counter, In real I usually always take-out instead of dine-in (Idk why I just mentioned that but oh well O_O) Also I love how she placed tiles on the floor, and the colors. I really NEED TO EAT DINNER! :D xD

So, Those are my 2 favorite unitz ever made? :P My next topic will be about Woozen's AMAZING Drawings, (Like I mentioned last March, I would be doing it every week, But I didn't xD) So yeah stay tuned :3 RADIO STATION!! LMAO! :D xD

~Luv, Frosty <3 ^-^ :3 

1 comment:

  1. I use my experience to show any and everything around you can be used in design. professional logo

    ReplyDelete