Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sorry For not posting

Hey woozens! I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately. Very busy because it's close towards the end of the 
school year! Which means... more BIGGER projects! Anyways... i just realized that I haven't ever introduced myself... i apologize! So... I'm gonna introduce my self now!
Favorite Food: Homemade Pizza
Favorite Movies: Hunger Games, Scream (all of 'em),etc.
Favorite Tv Series: H20, Adventure Time, Walking Dead, Grimm, etc.
Favorite Dessert: Home Made Cheese Cake
Favorite Hobbies: Swimming when warm, etc.
Favorite Games: Woozworld, Skyrim, ResidentEvil 6, LBP2
Favorite Books: Hunger Games, Shiver, Child Called It
Favorite Music: When I was you man, Girl On Fire, etc.
Favorite Color: Light Pink and Blue.
Habits: Playing with duct tape and create things 
Personality: Happy & Non-aggressive 
Hate The Most: When People Bully each other and when people only date you by the looks not your personality!
Before Me and After Me
After
Before:
                                                           

This is me before, when i began.                                   This is me after Nahcim gave me some wooz. Thnx! 


No comments:

Post a Comment