Monday, March 18, 2013

gigi's nest step


GIGI'S NEXT STEP.......


hey my sweetheartz and mysterious!! i m again !!!!!!!! GIGI here :)! sorry guyz not for posting since a year because my blogger was not working..... nvm i m moving to a next step!! " GIGI'S EDITING HQ " ....... my vacation stared and i can do anything i want xD i get bore playing woozworld amd blogging so i thought i shall make edit for people xD best way do to time pass....... if u want a edit u can message me on woozworld ( girlygirlsofa )...... and tell the following

* what type of background u want ( particular colour )
* what should i write on it
* and anything special u want to add


don't forget before messaging me create a album..

* the album name should be " for edit :"
* it should contain maxium 10 pic
* one pic should be close up of ur face
* movez required 
* pic should be in white background
* movez should be not repeated
* try to click the photo not too far
* its ok if its only half body



u can message me any time :) ur edit will be ready in a minute

so.... i will show u some of my edits.....


( my blog edit )

my personal edit * made by civicpirncess not me

edit for malveen logo contest


edit of lcerenl

edit for velvet-foreva for her birthday



thanks!!
waiting for ur message!
love u!
girlygirlsofa ( gigi )


No comments:

Post a Comment