Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Cicis' Stylebook -Edition 4-

Hallo beautiful (and handsome) fashionistas <3 It's Cici and i'm totally ROAR-ING at the new dino pjs! (Rofl, bad joke x3) So i'm doing a fashion post about them! <3 (As I always do) I call this outfit...  Dorable Dino! Because it's totally a-DORABLE and it's obviously a dino :P   
This outfit is SUPER cute, who doesn't love onesie pajamas! They keep you nice and snug x3 And even better! They're dinosaur onesies! Rawr~ <3 The hood is sooo cute, it has the most dorable cartoon eyes and wittle nostrils <3 And the spikes going down the hood, fierce! I should I say fiercely CUTE =3 And the torso on it is sooo sooo SOOOO adorable! I has cute little buttons and a soft tummy part <3 and the legs <3 They're just plain, but the tail is cuteee! The little spikes and the curve going down on the tail! Wow! x3 And the lil footsies =3 Rawr <3 Totally adorable! And the cute little claws, i'm in love! Overall this outfit is Dino-Dorable! And the colors on it totally match ;)
xoxo~

 (My new adorable logo, made by me x3)

No comments:

Post a Comment