Monday, March 18, 2013

Footy Pjs! :3

Hey Woozens,
So im guessing you have already heard about the NEW awesome PJS in WOOZWORLD! Yeah I know right they are like top notch, I love them and so does everyone else, they are the lattest trend in woozworld and on the woozworld blog it said they were selling like crazy!  I bet they would be they are totally adorable. You can buy them in the woozworld store (not shopz) for only $1.99 for a complete outfit or you can pay around $500 for one in Woozworld Shopz I Think you would probably buy one for 1.99 in woozworld store but if you don't have a credit card then your only option is the shopz I just think its a tad to much to pay for one but some people would say it is totally worth it! there are 4 designs -AT THE MOMENT- im pretty sure they are going to be bringing more into woozworld soon but the design are cool, there is a kangaroo (Girls), Lion (Girls), T' Rex (Boys) and A Rhino (Boys) I absolutely love the designs again how the hell does woozworld come up with these radical ideas!!! Here's a pic of the woozworld store:

 And here is a picture of the woozworld shopz ones :)
 Sorry I had to get 2 pictures of it because it didn't all load on one page sorry! lol anyways that's it, THE NEW JUNGLE PJS!
 
~signing out FRUITY! -your trailer-

No comments:

Post a Comment