Sunday, April 7, 2013

Happy Birthday NiNi ! :3

Ok So It Isnt Actually NiNi's (TinySecret) Birthday yet But It Will Be Soon, And When Its Her Birthday She Wont Actually Be Here So, I'm Posting This Now.

NiNi We May Fight, But It Makes Our Friendship Stronger.
We May Have Differences, But Differences Make Us Unique.
We Are Best Friends, Peanut Butter And Jelly, Apple And Pie.
We Stand By Each Other. We Care, And We Love
And Your Birthday is Coming Up.
The Day Filled With Happiness, Joy, Bliss.
I Hope Your Day, Is Amazing And Fun.
And I Know You'll Be Smiling, From Morning, Till Dusk.
I Love You <3

Lol That Poem Was Kind aRandom But It Came From The Heart <3

Also I Made Yew Dis Happy Bday Edit :] :

C: I Hope You Like It ^^^^ And I made You This Little Movie/Slideshow, Enjoy !


C: I Hope You Liked It ! Ily NiNi !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment