Tuesday, March 19, 2013

News about the new outfit!!!! :o

Hi everyone! It is me, Harmony-Jilly for another spectacular news!!!! :o  This outfit is on fire!!!!! Yeah! Lol! XD SO yeah... I think like 5 people posted about this but I think it is really Cute! :D So I don't want to repeat it or else it will be full of the news about it! XD There's a new quest and it's so easy and you get wooz for it! How Amazing 0-0! The problem is I can't take a picture of it because I finished it! Hehe :P! And some other news. I forgot to put the prizes on my other post for the contest, 
First place : 100 wooz
Second Place: 50 wooz
Third Place: 25 wooz
And for all who joined gets 10 wooz ;)
Nextly, the deadline for my contest. Its on March 21, 2013 or for those who are in America, March 20 XD. 
Another news, The Cameras are back!!! So Let's get them and vote who we should eliminate.... 
So that's for it now!
Bye my Lovey-Doveys XD


No comments:

Post a Comment