Monday, April 29, 2013

StyleZ On The Dot!


Heya Oreos!! ;)
So today, I'm going to talk about FASHION. (Like i told you yesterday, if you read my post about The X-Factor.) I always try to be original, because there's NOTHING better than being who you are. Always be yourself because people love you that way! People like a person who is very honest, trustworthy and loyal to themselves and to others. So I will present to you 3 SPLENDID STYLES I made by myself! ENJOY! :D :3 xD

Stunning Student


When I made this outfit, I kinda thought of school, how I really missed my friends and all the fun. OF COURSE NOT THE SUBJECTS O.0 Or the boring parts. I really wished they were by my side and making me laugh. Anyway, I love how the hair is just combed/brushed back down to let her smooth and silky long hair flow x) I like the top because it's classy and splendid for it's tie and they're unique colors. The skirt is just plain midnight black and blends in with the sweater. My most favorite part are the boots xD They may not match the outfit, (WHICH I KNOW xP) because it only has a little bit o pink. But they are my most favorite boots! and I thought I could add a little bit of funkiness to the "Stunning Student" look. 

Hair: Rebellion - for her - 331 Wooz (In Shopz)
Top: Glamz' Bf's Shirt and Tie - 71 Wooz (In Shopz)
Bottoms: Party Animal Skirt - 79 Wooz (In Shopz)
Shoes: Cowgirl Booties -117 Wooz (In Shopz) *NEW*

RATE: 8.5/10 - It doesn't really match since the boots are left out x) 

Comicz Character Cutie


I really put up a cut touch to this outfit. With it's sparkly pink and silver white blemishes. I love the hair because of it's natural bow and the hair is wavy and perfect. The top matches it with it's sparkling and silvery stone necklace and the plain white trendy tank top. For the skirt, it's stripes are really dazzling! Because it gives the attitude to it. And then again, the boots ARE REALLY REALLY AMAZING because it matches EVERYTHING! :D :3 And the freckles touch it up because of it's signature look.

Hair: Comicz Hair for Her - 69 Wooz (Not In Shopz) 
Top: Trendy Tank Top (Yes, I know the name xD) - 71 Wooz (Not In Shopz)
Bottoms: Striped Miniskirt - 79 Wooz (In Shopz)
Shoes: Cowgirl Booties - 117 Wooz (In Shopz) *NEW*

RATE: 9.3/10 - It's great! But not perfect :3 :P

British Beauty Queen


From all of the outfits, THIS IS MY FAVORITE LOOK! The hair looks so perfect xD and is suitable for any outfit! For it's flowy ponytail. And the top has it's textured pattern to make it look very beautiful. I used the same skirt and boots to touch it up, they are my favorite clothing from my inventory x) 

Hair: Mummy Flow - 300 Wooz (Not In Shopz)
Top: Colorful European Summer Top - 190 Wooz (In Shopz)
Bottoms: Striped Miniskirt - 79 Wooz (In Shopz)
Shoes: Cowgirl Booties - 117 Wooz (In Shopz) *NEW*

RATE: 9.9/10 - IT'S PERFECT BUT NOTHING IS PERFECT xD 

So yea, there you have it! My three favorite and original outfits x) Have a nice day and may God bless you! 

Luv you Oreos!!! xoxo ~ Clairey

No comments:

Post a Comment