Sunday, May 12, 2013

Why are Bratz Cheap?


Hello wandering woozens! Okay, so lately I've been going to almost EACH unitz that has bratz Hair (BTW if you want to buy one from me, just mail me the price you want it for, I have every single bratz hair now.)  and they're VERY cheap. Why? Because woozens NOW are buying about a lot of the Bratz stuff... I've seen people having about 400 of them or 40 of them. So, the woozens are selling them for REALLY cheap wooz so they're going to get about a lot of wooz! So... yeah... I sell mine for VERY cheap wooz... just mail me, I REALLY NEED THE WOOZ. I only have two hundred (it's WAY beyond low for me.) So... here's an example of a woozen selling it for cheap wooz... they're not there any more... but here's the picture:

SaffyBubbles is selling her Sasha hair for 20 wooz, Yasmin's hair for 20 wooz, Meygan's hair for 20 wooz and Cloe's w/ hat for 20 wooz including the Bratz face for 10 WOOZ! Also, the Fat Guy t-shirt for 10 wooz (if you want it) They're NOT color changeable. So, AGAIN I sell them pretty cheap, Message me if you want one, name your price!

No comments:

Post a Comment