Saturday, May 4, 2013

Fashion Police: OVERRATED BOTTOMS!


Heyaa Oreos! ;)
Clairey here and I'm here to babble about FASHION. But I' m not gonna show you fashion OUTFITS, I'm gonna give you advice and I'm gonna talk about those OVERRATED BOTTOMS on Woozworld. If you don't even know what "overrated" means, It means; Something or someone that is loved by many. And I'm gonna show you those types of clothings that I ALWAYS see I mean ALWAYS see on Woozworld.

1. Bottoms
-Zombie Legs!


Okay, I see about a million people wearing "Zombie Legs" But, you know, I understand you. "They are cool" and all. But, seriously! Try to wear some other bottoms, Woozworld made TONS of clothing for people to wear. Not just Zombie legs! But, I gotta admit; I used to LOVE zombie legs. But when they became more popular and more popular, I started to HATE them. I wanted to make my OWN STYLE. And you should to. Here are some OTHER bottoms people should wear and try on that look absolutely AWESOME. (I have them in my Inventory)

GIRLS

Spring Heart Breaker Shorts!
These shorts are ABSOLUTELY FANTABOLOUS AND CUTE X3 They fit for anywhere! They aren't my favorite shorts, but I love them <3 x3
PRICE: 79 WOOZ 


Tie-dye jeans!
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these jeans! I love the electric tie dye pattern on them x3 And the bottoms I'm showing you are my colors xD I can't give you the original ones ='.'= But you can search them in the catalog. 
PRICE: 355 BEEX and 158 WOOZ
(IKR! Too much, but TOTALLY worth it on any outfit! :3) 

Plaid Schoolgirl Skirt!
THIS is my favorite skirt! x3 I love the stripey pattern on it! :O <3 
PRICE: 199 WOOZ :O O_O

And the last for girls......

Manga Skirt & Striped Socks!
I love these bottoms, not because they are plain, but because they're mixed with a skirt AND striped socks! I covered the stripes because I think they look better that way. And they are Super cute <3 ^-^ x3
PRICE: 15 WOOZ! :D

Next up are the bottoms for the boys!

BOYS

(Ok, since I'm a GIRL and I have no idea how you guys dress, I really just think guys that wear jeans are cute <3 And obviously, I never see guys wear SKIRTS, except guys in Scott land. (You know what I mean ;))
Shredded slim jeans - male!
Since I'm not a guy, I don't know how I can describe how they look on you, But they are hawt <3 xD with they're ripped holes and everything, not zombie legs, but regular jeans <3
PRICE: 197 BEEX and 197 WOOZ O_O 

Romantic Jeans!
I LOVE THOSE ULTRAVIOLET PANTS!!!! :OO I might buy it myself :O I don't know. ROFL xD
PRICE: 79 WOOZ ;)

Psychedelic Jeans! (JEANS JEANS JEANS! xD)
I know what you're thinking. THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME! xD But because I'm not a boy, I can't judge that O-O I mean, most boys don't really care about fashion, not as us girls do x3 ^0^ I think these jeans are awesome.. I don't know O-O 
PRICE: 47 WOOZ ;D

And last but not the least.... 
Tattoo Shorts!
Uhh.... I ran out of interest in boy clothes O-0 But these are awesome with they're tattoos on the legs <3 
PRICE: 252 WOOZ (HOLY MACARONI!) :OO

Ok, So that's all I got for y'all creamy cookies right now ;) 

~CIAO!!!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment