Saturday, April 6, 2013

Just A Short Fashion Post

Heyo fashionistas <3 How are you guys going! :) I'm pwetty good ^^ Since I'm a weirdo I've been testing out some outfits with green hair x3 So, since I find that it looks quite good imma show u 2 outfits with green hair x3 And i'll give you about 3-4 lines about what I think of them :D Let's get started.
Ermigawd! I love this outfit! The adorbs beanie, the cute t-shirt, the awesome boots! Amazyn! I really love how all the hair goes to the side <3 And the top is really cute, the bracelet is little leaves <3 Adorable. And the shoes are super cute <3 Ohmagawd CUTENESS OVERLOAD! And the manga face makes the hair really stand out ^^

Ahh~! This outfit is cute cute cute to the max! I have like 4 versions of this outfit in all different colors x3 I love this new hair, it's pretty and adorable x3 And le top is sooooo fabtastic! The cute necklace and the awesome sweater! I LOVE THIS TOP x3 And the shorts are really cool, they aren't to short but they aren't to long :3 Perfection. And the cutedorable boots! Super popular and super cute! And again, the manga face makes it look super pwetty <3
I hope you liked my outfits and the adorable green hair :3 Luv you guys! x3

xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment