Saturday, April 6, 2013

Adorbs Fashions! :D


Heya Oreos!!! :3 <3 x3
Sorry that I haven't posted for a long time :/ Anyway today I wanna show you a cute outfit :3 It's great for watching out for DO's and DONT's. Here are Adorbs Outfits By me! <3 ;) ;D :3 x3
   Cute Fashion Police


I love the rebel hair because it just flows so naturally, and that looks nothing like my hair though ROFL xD and I love the top with it's patch and watch and accessories and everything. I love the cute manga skirt with it's creamy color! ^-^ :3 <3 And the shoes top it off with their funky pop laces and the baby lilac color.

Fabolous SpringBreak Sweetheart
This outfit just feels so breezy! It also looks comforting and you can wear it to a sunny and breezy day to the park or beach. The hair makes it look very cute with it's curls and the way the hat is on sideways. I love the top because of it's cool colors and the creamy bright necklace. The shorts are silky smooth and makes you relax. The open-toed sandals make sure your feet are comfortable and also get enough air! <3 ^-^ Use this outfit for summer or spring break!

Beautiful Girly Nerd
I like the hair because it's very poofy! and this outfit looks like a cute nerdy girl because of it's glasses! Tbh, My hair looks like that in real :P I love the scarf because of it's wild animal pattern, and it's coral stone bracelets, The pants are very slim which it may not really give out the curvy shape, but it's adorbs :3 <3 And the shoes look comfortable with the fuzzy white fur and it's pink shoes.

So those are my original adorbs fashion outfits I've shown you today! I always like to experiment and mix and match outfits. It's what I do with my time on Woozworld most of the time. If you need fashion advice, just message me on Woozworld! Hope I can give you good or great advice! :3 <3 ^-^ :D

~Luv ya Oreos :3 <3, Frosty
PS, New logo shall be soon shown tomorrow :O xD


No comments:

Post a Comment