Friday, June 14, 2013

Goodbye forever :(

Hi GUYS!
OMG It's me Claire, and I haven't posted for a long time. (maybe :P) I'm REALLY busy with school, so I just came here to say...

GOODBYE. (Forever, I'm quitting this blog because I won't be able to handle it anymore, or post. I have too much activities and they don't involve Woozworld. :/)

SO yeah. I'm so SORRRY DX I won't be coming back, Sorry :( I know, It's sad for me too, and the other reason why i'M QUITTING this blog is because I joined too many, I need to quit some. I'm so sorry if this upsets you, though i HOPE you enjoyed me past posts. But to cheer you up, here's a funny pic.


Lol, It means I'm a total THG (The hunger games) FAN. I'M IN FANDOM WORLD, HUNGER GAMES. I like THG because Of their suspense and action, and it's a distopian fantasy. Not many people like distopian fantasy because they are too much, and because THG is too long to read, but I am used to reading. If you wanna be a book lover, start with beginner books. DONT GO LIKE, HUNGER GAMES FIRST, or you will NEVER experience the journey of a book lover <3 I'm talking nerdy stuff, i don't want to bore you. anyways that was a meme I maid. And i love you all. 

Byee and luv you! :) <3

~Mrsmockingjay


PS: I permanently remvoed myself from this blog, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment