Sunday, March 31, 2013

How To Make An Amazyn Unitz

Heyo Differenters (Still working on that) <3 It's the cxii Cici <3 Today imma tell yew how to make an AMAZYN unitz! x3 Here we go x3
1. Choose a theme for your unitz (Party, bedroom, shop ect). I'll be doing a bedroom today. And also choose a COLOR theme for your units (Pink, Black, Blue ect). I'm going to be doing a sweet icey blue <3 I'll be using this simple unitz.

2. Put flooring down! No-one wants a plain floor. I decided to put a striped carpet.
3. Put furniture down, try to decorate as good as you can, who wants a ugly plain unit. Put furniture to go with your theme down. I put bedroom furniture because I'm making a bedroom. x3
4. Add a background, the ugly default backgrounds aren't attractive.I'm using the wuzzle backgroud, it's cheap and cute :)
5. Invite people to your unitz! It it's a party or club put it on events~! If it's a bedroom invite friends over for a sleepover! x3

Well, thats how to make an amazyn unitz ^^ I hope you liked! :)

xoxo~

Cici <3

No comments:

Post a Comment