Monday, April 1, 2013

Fantabolous Casual Outfits ^-^


Heya oreos! :3
First of all, HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY! :D Hope ya had a fun day fooling and pranking some people! So today I'm gonna show you three (3) FANTABOLOUS outfits that I originally thought of myself :3 Hope ya find them interesting and unique. Thanks <3

Here's the first outfit:
I like to wear fedoras especially ones with braids on the sides <3 I luv the top because of the collar and it's bow :O the skirt gives the outfit more impression to it. And the shoes are just so ADORBS! :D I like shoes with ribbons.
The ff. iems are:
Hair: Ponytail and fedora - 129 wooz (not in Shopz)
Top: Japanese Schoolgirl top - 85 wooz (In Shopz)
Bottoms: Vampire Girl Skirt - 90 wooz (not in Shopz)
Shoes: Ribbon ballerinas - 78 wooz (In Shopz)

Here's the second outfit:
I love the hair because it's very wavy and fits for summer <3 And you may not notice but the shirt I'm wearing in the picture is an open back shirt. It has a hole at the back :P that's why I like it because of it's stripes to. The shorts are pretty simple, but there's nothing wrong with that. I love the shoes because I like to wear Converse/Canvas all the time :3 :P
The ff. items are:
Hair: Summer breeze - 56 wooz (not in Shopz)
Top: Open Back t-shirt - 99 wooz (not in Shopz)
Bottoms: Classic minishorts - 79 wooz (in Shopz)
Shoes: High canvas - 79 wooz (not in Shopz)

And finally, here's the third outfit:
The hair just got into me o.0 I couldn't find another hair that could match it. But i love the top to be honest :P with it's bow and all. The shorts are very simple, but it's pretty. And i like those leopard sneakers the best <3
The ff. items are:
Hair: Big Woozen Cap - 358 beex (in Shopz)
Top: Shirt and bowtie - 89 wooz (not in Shopz)
Bottoms: Classic minishorts - 79 wooz (in Shopz)
Shoes: Leopard Sneakers - 79 wooz (in Shopz)


Oki, So you saw all of those FANTABOLOUS outfits :P Now I gotta go and sign off o.0 Busy this week. 
~Luv ya oreo peeps ;) :3 :D 
PS, You will see a new logo tomorrow o.0 :P

-AKA Mrs. Frost!! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment