Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Hola! ~ From your nerdy blogger :3

Haiiiii Woozens!!! :))

  Just to let you know, I'M A NEW BLOGGER ON TRIAL! ;D  And of course, you're wanting know  who I am? Well! I'm Clairethetough :D You may as well notice me from the other blog I joined, Woozworld Stop. I was invited there and it was an AWESOME blog, and I got through the trial ;) But this is my first blog that I would LOVE <3 to join to, because I love how creative everything is. Oh and one more thing about me. I LOVE THE COLOR GREEN! And I also love cute and adorable things :D There's this CUTE, ADORABLE AND SUPER AWESOME cat I've met. (not really, you can't talk to them) And here's one of my Fav pics of her. Her name is Pusheen! 

Haha! Cute, right?! I especially love Nyan Cat. And here's the pic of my woozen, on Woozworld. Add me if you can, like just message me xD :3


Also, I would love to give credit to Harmony-Jilly for making me this logo :3 but the title i really REALLY REALLY  want is either an artist, or a brainy girl. To be honest, i really am kind of "brainy" though I'm not really nerdy..... Just average! :P 

Thanks for reading my 1st post at Woozworld Mysterious, BUH-BYEBES! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment