Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Cicis Stylebook -Edition 1-

Hey fashionistas <3 How are you! :D I'm great :P I've totally fallen in love with some of the new clothes ! :) So, i'm doing what I always do when I fall in love with clothes xP I'm doing a post about them! :D Lol :P Lets get to the point <3
I loveee this outfit, and these colors just match so well, it's more of an autumn outfit then a winter one, but you can change it around a bit to make the perfect winter outfit! :) The hair is so cute, it's in a cute braid and it has a beanie with a little pom pom x3 And the light-white blonde is cute as, and the strawberry-orange color on the hat is to die for! The top is adorable! It has a flowy top with a cute cardigan and a killer purse! The cream on the top just looks so pretty! And the little fur collar on the cardigan is beautiful! And the patterns on the top are so cute! This top is so bright, with a hint of the dark strawberry-orange ;) I have a plain striped miniskirt that looks good with almost anything <3 It's adorable! I wanted to be plain, but pretty with the shoes so I chose some short boots with heels ! They are absolutely adorable! They really should make more clothes like this in woozworld, plain, simple and PRETTY! To top it off I have my cute and sweet, Innocent and Make Up! Its in a plain pale peach which adds a total sweet look to this outfit!

xx Cya Soon~

Civicprincess39, Eating your tacos, cookies, chocolate and whatever food you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment