Wednesday, February 27, 2013

BLACK and WHITE

Hi guyz, Kristy here!! today's theme is : black and white  (as mentioned in my last post). i personally LO-O-VE the combo or black & white! i think its really classy.. and super cool! today.. imma gonna show you some of my outfits in these colors!! i would like to begin with a lil intro... so u can see below that i used Japanese Schoolgirl Skirt in most of my outfits.. its cuz i love this skirt.. its realy cute, relaxed and casual. it goes with most tops available on woozworld and its my fave skirt of all time!! so here are 2 Outfits (where this skirt is featured) and another outfit with shorts.....

School Girl
Top : Romantic Costume Boy Torso
Skirt : Japanese Schoolgirl Skirt
Shoes : Classy Heels
Hair : Horror Costume Girl Hair
 
Glam Girl
Top : Crystal Cami
Skirt : Japanese Schoolgirl Skirt
Shoes : Gold Studded Heels
Hair : (has no name) idk y.. weird, ryt? :p
 
Casual Look
Top : Heart Tube Top
Shorts : Classic Minishorts
Shoes : Checkered Shoes
Hair : Beret Girl
 
so thats it for black and white fashion... most of this stuff is old.. but i really dont care. black and white are awesome colors according to me.. they cud hv been my signature colors! :D. but recently im a lot ( a LOT!!) into light, peachy and soft colors..!!!  anyways im wasting ur tym now.. so well my next post is gonna be about - LONG DRESSES!!!!! I hv been in love with dresses lately.. and i really wanna talk about them.. so cya next tym!! ;)
~ Kris <3 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment