Wednesday, February 27, 2013

thinking...?!?!

hey guyz! how r u all?? after woozworld has come from its long break its getting more interesting by woozcarz :) i m thinking to do something new on woozcarz.. something different... ( i 2 don't know what to do XD! ) well today it happened with me that I meet a girl ( don't remember the name ) and she said to add me.... ( i have added her ) after adding when i tried to open her profile they were showing me this-



that was weird..... my profile was opening... but whenever i tried to open her profile this tap appears.. does she was a hacker or something else???? and more-over today morning ( as it was ma holiday ) as u know i love to visit eventz.. i was just checking evetz and i saw this-

t

sorry i just split that from screencast-o-matic.... i really don't know whats happening to me again & again..... i hope that someone don't hack ma account!

thank you!
love you!
girlygirlsofa ( gigi )

No comments:

Post a Comment