Saturday, April 20, 2013

LATEE :P


Hey OREOSS!! :DD
Today is the deadline for my logo contest, But I didn't get enough entries. So I guess the deadline will have to be moved to 3 AM Wooz time -.- I know some of you won't be online, But I'll message you if you won any place. So here again I will ask you please to ENTERR! :/
Ok so here are the requirements:

- Get my pics to edit HERE!
- No copying anyone's else's idea, be creative and original.
- DO NOT. I MEAN DO NOT Use a logo that has been done by someone else, Otherwise, it's stealing.
- Members CAN ENTER!! OF COURSE! xD
- It must say of the followowing:
"Clairethetough" , "The Sparkle" , "#DustIsBeautiful" (and anything else you wanna put :P x3)
- Have a wonderful time making it! x3

And usually, that was the boring part xP And of course those who WANT to enter into my contest will of course, READ the exciting part xD HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!
PRIZES
1st Place - 100 Wooz & 1000 Beex
2nd Place - 75 Wooz & 500 Beex
3rd Place - 50 Wooz & 250 Beex
*ALL People Who Enter Get 10 Wooz :3*

DEADLINE
TODAY! 2:30 AM WOOZ TIME. I announce winners at 3:30 AM! :P


  • Logo Contest Form!

  •    


No comments:

Post a Comment