Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Frosty's Logo Contest!

Heyaa Oreos!!
I am so tired and sweaty O-O Did I have to mention that?! xD Anyway, I never had a logo contest before, Because I was always in the mood to do my own logos :P So right now I decided to make a logo contest! :D Since I'm pretty lazy ROFL xD Ok so here are the requirements:
- Get my pics to edit HERE!
- No copying anyone's else's idea, be creative and original.
- DO NOT. I MEAN DO NOT Use a logo that has been done by someone else, Otherwise, it's stealing.
- Members CAN ENTER!! OF COURSE! xD
- It must say of the followowing:
"Clairethetough" , "The Sparkle" , "#DustIsBeautiful" (and anything else you wanna put :P x3)
- Have a wonderful time making it! x3

And usually, that was the boring part xP And of course those who WANT to enter into my contest will of course, READ the exciting part xD HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!
PRIZES
1st Place - 100 Wooz & 1000 Beex
2nd Place - 75 Wooz & 500 Beex
3rd Place - 50 Wooz & 250 Beex
*ALL People Who Enter Get 10 Wooz :3*

DEADLINE
April 21, 2013; 9:00 PM! I will announce the winners 10:00 PM
-If the form doesn't work, Email your entry at: clairethetough11x3@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment