Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Woozcars And How Everyone Is Super Excited

Hey Woozens,
Here's a extra post because as you know I haven't been posting on my trial that much D: sorry about that, my topic is the woozcarz I know every blogger has basically posted about it but my post is going to be different in a way, oh wait I just had to tell you that I just thought that MyaWooz is probably the most excited about the woozcarz out of all the woozband! she's already made 2 status about it! the others haven't. anyways here's what Mya said in both her statuses on woozin - btw she also posted it on Facebook too and twitter-

First post she made:

Omg Woozens I've missed you soooo much! The Woozcarz are here and I can't wait for you guys to see the new outfits. When you get into the game, you will have some VIP + your gifts in your inventory! ;D Remember these gifts are only for Woozens that had an account before February 15, 2013! I can't wait to see you guys wear them :) xx

And the second post is:

Woozcarz 2013 have officially arrived! The categories this year are: Romance, Mystery, Sci-fi & Adventure! Visit the blog for all the details (what winners get, how to submit and more!) : http://blog.woozworld.com/?p=59502176! Can't wait to see what you come up with! :) xx

I can tell she's really excited about it! I would be too, and I am!
So Yeah most woozens are getting ready for it, its going to be a showdown. a lot of people are putting there woozin statuses at something like " vote me for kindest woozin in woozcarz" yeah things like that :D
Anyway this was a extra post.
Signing out ~fruity!

No comments:

Post a Comment