Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Woozworld Woozen Of The Week!

Hey Guys!,
Sorry  I haven't posted in a while but everyone has a life outside of blogging right?! yup! so anyways I wanted to post about something I haven't ever seen someone post about...  its the star of the week in woozworld! - woozin- and I think its nice to just congratulate them because its kind of hard becoming it, out of all the other woozens!  there are thousands and even millions!, so I wanted to congratulate the blogger of the week -drum roll- ..... Byonceeeee! she did a great job becoming star of the week, she is super kind and has fabulous fashion sense. she is truly a roll model for young gamers - she is not that young- she also knows about blogs! which is so Radical :D here's what Mya posted on woozin....

"Give a nice big Congratz to Byonceeeee - our newest star of the week! Rocking those spring colours, I can't help but snap out of those winter blues. Isn't she adorable?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment