Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Eva's 3 ~ Partay Outfits ;D


Aloha! How are ya??? It's Eva's 3 time ;) And today for Eva's 3 where doing Partay Outfits!!!! If you love to partay, but dunno what to wear for what event this is the post for you! C: Ok why don't we start Amigos??

Outfit 1:
Ok this outfit is a more of a casual look great for wearing to a family and friends bbq, a picnic with friends, just and really casual event ya kno? I think the hair is cute how its like wavy? And It's like casual and plain but I really like it <3  I think the top is cute, with all the patterns and stuff it looks really awesomeee. ERMAGAWSH I LOVE THE SHREDDED JEANS :D I think they're so epic, and cool and EEEP I just think they're AM-A-ZING! Then Ze flats are just super cute and give them that extra cuteness touch(: I think this outfit is super cute, cool and still casual. SO if your going to a casual-ie event, this is the oufit for u! :D

Hair: Sweet Curls *69 Wooz*
Top: Tube Girl Top *119 Wooz*
Jeans: Super Shredded Jeans *79 Wooz*
Shoes: Smart Ballerinas *29 Wooz*

Outfit 2:
This outfit is stylish, and really pretty(: I think it's great to wear out to parties that are like idk how to explain, you know kind alike dance parties idk. Lol. Anyways I think the hair is really pretty and stylish  how it's like a wave with the feather earings and shizzle, I just LURVE it :D I think the dress is epic and stylish and HAWT lol i love the design on it and how its kinda flowy and the bangles and EVERYTHING :D Then finally the shows just give it that stylish touch with the straps and well yeah C: I love this outfit!!! And if your going to like a dance party or somefin xD This is the outfit for u!

Hair: Hairstyle With Feather Earings *110 Wooz*
Dress: Jewel Leopard Dress *357 Wooz*
Shoes: Strappy Summer Heels *78 Wooz*

Outfit 3:
This outfit is totally GLAMOUROUS!!(; It's great to wear to fancy parties, balls, red carpets that kinda shizzle xD This outfit is so beautiful! The hair is so pretty how it's like flowing and has heart earings!!!!! I luvvvvv it! <3 The dress is just GORGEOUS the neck thingie, the roees, how it flows, just everything about it! It's just..amazing ;D Then finally the heels, AHHHH SPARKLES I LUV ME SOME SPARKLES ;D I think these shoes are awesome, mainly cuz of the sparkles..but yu know? roflmao I LURVE this outfit ;) If you are going to a fancy glamourous party, this is the outfit for u! :D

Hair: Princess Wedding Hair *220 Wooz*
Dress: Mysterious Elegant Gown *476 Wooz*
Shoes: Holiday Diva Heels *199 Wooz*

Fashion Tip Of Ze Day: SPARKLES ARE SEXAY jokes ;D The actual fashion tip of ze day is: Be creative, mix and match patterns, who knows you could find an amazing outfit!

Oki so that was my Eva's 3 for today Hope yu enjoyed!!! That's all for now Lovlies, Ba-Bai
~Luv Ya xx <3

No comments:

Post a Comment