Sunday, March 3, 2013

For Arie

 Hey Arie! If you're reading this (this doesn't involve you readers), the language is Japanese. I know it very well :)! In fact, i am one X3! So yeah... Sorry for the short message.... wait! I've got something to say!
    Look at this:
This person has an outfit of Frankie Stein from Monster High (I'm a big fan, infact i have her in a plush toy form XD! I also got Draculora!) I don't think Woozworld is even selling that outfit (yet!) Isn't that weird O-o i'll show you a plush toy of her!


That's a plush toy version of her... that's her dog (i forgot what's his name though!) This is like the weirdest thing i've ever seen on woozworld! I mean, I would love to have her/or his outfit! It's really cute! I would like Draculora's outfit too (they kind of have her hair on wzw!) Weird... It'll be kewl if they had the dog as a woopetz though huh!?! If they were selling his/or her outfit, would you buy it?
Okay, now im going to have a language contest right now X3 prize is 5wooz or one clothe with one furniture... kay here it goes (leave a comment for the answer! or mail me in woozworld!
Watashi Pepsi-chan junisy!!! :D! Guess what language that is ;3 Next language will be in my next post, for now... chill!

No comments:

Post a Comment