Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Interesting Shizz ? C:

Heyyy. So I Was Lookin Through Hot Now As I Always Do And I Saw A Unit Called Sunbalzes Adoption Center - VOOTEEE And At The Start I Thought It Was Vickytje's Until I Actually Went...It's By A Girl Called Sunblaze Here's A Pic Of Her:

Looks Alot Like Vickytje Right ??? Vicky Also Added Her, But Seriously She's Like Stealing Her Business There's Liek A Battle In Hot Now Of Who's Higher Up It Changes A Ton. Either Vickytje Inspired Sunblaze Or Sunblaze Just Wants To Be Better Than Her, Or Just Wanted To Look Like Her Cuz She Was A Big Fan, Or They're Twins But Idk. Anyways This Is The Unitz It's Almost An Exact Replica Of Vickytje's One:
I'm Pretty Sure Vickytje Knows About This, (Well I Think She Does) And I'm Suprised She Hasn't Said Anything, But Maybe She's Just A Calm Person And Doesn't Really Mind But Idk. I Still Think Vickytje's Is Better But Yea, That's Just My Opinion. Other Than That I Think It's Really Cool, Prob Cuz I Think Vickytje's Is Really Cool And This Is Almost An Exact Replica But Yea.

And I Also Wanted To Tell You :D I, (And Tiny But This Is About ME Right Now ;D) Got 1000 Wooz And A Golden Yeti Trophey And The Title WoozCarz 2013: Best Overall Photo Reel. Yay I'm/We Epic :D It's Cuz We Were Both in Richy's (-rich-one-'s) Photo Reel And She Came First In Adventure But I Think SHe Also Came First Overall Cuz That's What The Title Says But Idk I Have An Unusual Brain At Times Roflmao.

So Yeah That's All For Now Lovlies!(: Bye Bye ! :D
~Luv Ya xx <3

No comments:

Post a Comment