Saturday, March 2, 2013

Cicis Stylebook -Edition 2-

Hey Fashionistas <3 How are you all going! Lol :P I have a fever so i'm not to great, but oh well ;) I'll still be giving you some cute fashion tips <3 The outfit I made is made of quite old clothes ;) But it's still super fashionable! Now <3 Lets get to the outfit!
I love this outfit, it's simple and cute, and I love these colors with it. It's a sort of summer-spring outfot for when it's not to hot but not freezing cold! :) The hair shows that your a cute but fashionable kind of girl ;) It has a cute double headband with long sweet blonde hair which is out <3 The top shows that your NOT AFRAID what others think of you! It's a cute Ballet Corset with little gems around the bottom! :) The red and sandy yellow add even more cuteness to this outfit! I'm wearing a adorable miniskirt with fierce sparkly odd leggings that totally rock <3 I also have cute lace up converse <3 ErMiGawd, I love love lovee <3 Converse they are the best shoes EVER <3 I have a darker peach Innocent and Makeup then my normal one that goes really good with the red <3 This outfit is totally a must have!


Fashion Tip: Darker hair goes better with the Cutie Makeup while light hair goes better with the Innocent Makeup <3

xx Lub Chu~



(BTW Sorry I haven't been posting, my fever was really bad)

No comments:

Post a Comment