Saturday, March 2, 2013

ErMaGawsh

Heyyyy!!! Ok so this actually happened yesterday I think..And Mya also did it today at SOTW But idk Lol But I found a pic of Jenny that was shared on woozin earlier and I forgot who shared it but yeah lool. And I realized no one had posted bout it yet so I decided to C;

Here's a pic of her doing it:
Epic right??  It would be so cool if we could all do it hehe. ErMaGawsh the animators should make a gangnam style video haha that would be funnay C;

And also what i'm about to tell u is like so WOW It's a unit called Auditions For XFactor and 71 woozens are there!!!!! The owner is sezygirl103 And there's 2 other judges  jay487 and briforeverxoxluv. One thing I don't get it why do so many people wanna go to X-Factor Auditions? Is there like big prizez or something Idk, and there's to bigger of queue for me to find out hehe. Anyways here's a pic of the unit :p:
If I can get in I'll try to find out more for you..but If not..yeah lol xD

That's all for now Lovelies bye bye :3
~Luv Ya xx <3

No comments:

Post a Comment