Saturday, February 23, 2013

Wooz Carz Update And Woozen Quests


Heya! Ok so I heard by alot of people and apparantly Mya confirmed that they aren't doing categories for WoozCarz! this year!D: They're just making it just photoreels! :( I really wanted to try and win Best Personality But now I hear they're not doing it hmm Idk but I'll try to find out more for you guys!

Ok so I went on Hot Now as I usually do and I saw Woozen Quests and it had 57 WOOZENS in it!!!!!! And I wondered why cuz seriously its like WOAH so I went there..And there were these 4 people..They were wearing stuff that made them look naked and they were wearing the woozband heads....And 2 dressed up and Jenny & Max were dancing on each other & 2 dressed up as Jay & Mya where dancing on each other and I'm like WTH!!!!!! And I'm wondering if that's why everyone went and why people would even want to see lol ;D

So that's all for now lovlies
~Luv Ya xx <3

No comments:

Post a Comment