Saturday, February 23, 2013

Eva's Unit Spotting

Hey Guys! Ok so I'm doing a segement called.....Eva's Unit Spotting!! It's where weekly I'll spot about 3 unitz that I think are really cool, or awesome or something and show them to you guys, talk about who owns them, and why I like the unit and stuff :p And most unitz I go to will be ones that I see on hot now because that means alot of people must like them so I would check it out but I still like to explore so yeah(: Plz don't copy my unit spotting..Just cuz 'o' Lolz Anyways here's my edit I made for it (btw it's meant to look kinda like Eva's 3 edit I made, cuz I wanted them to look pretty much the same ;D)
:D Hope you like it..I'll post my first post of Eva's Unit Spotting later!(:

That's all for now lovlies!
~Luv Ya xx <3

No comments:

Post a Comment