Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Quotes (In My World Maybe) Or In Yours Also :D

Hola Changitos! Como Estan? Roofl Oki Well These R Sum Quotes (In My World Maybe As I Said) And I'm Like, "Hey! Why Not Show These To My Changitos!." :P Okay So Here They R 

1. Its Amazing How Someone Can Break Your Heart,And You Still Love Them With Every Broken Piece Of It!!! 

2.The Hardest Part About Walking Away From You Is Knowing That You Wont Chase After Me :(

3.1 Universe,9 Planets, 204 Countries,809 Islands, And 7 Billion People. But My Heart Wants Only You. 

4.If You Dont Fight For What You Want. Dont Cry For What You Lost.

Oki Thats All And This Isnt A Quote Its Just For Fun :P :

10 Facts ABout You:
1.Your Reading This Right Now
2.You're Realizing That Is A Stupid Fact
4.You Didnt Notice I Skipped Three
5.You're Checking Right Now
6.You're Smiling
7.You're Still Reading This Even Though Its Stupid
9.You Didnt Realize I Skipped 8
10.You're Checking Again And Smiling About How You Fell For It Again
11.You're Enjoying This
12.You Didnt Realize Theres Only Suppose To Be TEN Facts

Roofl If I Joked You Ur SWASOME (Sweet Amd Awesome) If You Didnt You Just Took All The Fun Of This :D Your Welcome Lovey-Dovey

~MonkeyButt ~Sophia (Daim It I Still Dont Have My Logo)

No comments:

Post a Comment