Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hi Everyone!

Okay okay! Sorry for not posting for like how many days!!!!!!!! Im too busy for lots of school activities! :P
So for now since Woozworld's down, I'm going to show you something awesome! :D

We are working hard to bring Woozworld back up ASAP! Robots seem to have stopped spawning.. but everyone I look at resembles the Woozband. This brings up a difficult question; which Woozband do you miss the most? ;D
I miss all of them the most XD
Photo: We are working hard to bring Woozworld back up ASAP! Robots seem to have stopped spawning.. but everyone I look at resembles the Woozband. This brings up a difficult question; which Woozband do you miss the most? ;D
So then, I just need you to help me guys!
What Editor or even program do you use for drawing designs, headers and logos?
Plz answer by sending to my email: jstlim18@gmail.com

That's all for now!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment