Monday, March 4, 2013

Inspirational Story :)

Hey guys. Ok my teacher showed us this video at school and I just really needed to show you guys because I think its so inspirational and sweet but also sad Dx Here's the link:
I think this guy is AMAZING. To be bullied all his life just because he was different it's like IT'S NOT HIS FAULT, DONT MEAN HE AIN'T AN EPIC PERSON and then to get up on tv infront of millions of people and sing not caring what all those haters think. I just think it's amazing. And I think he's an amazing confident guy. And well yeah.

Oh and today I went and saw the movie Mt Zion starring Stan Walker (Mainly Kiwi or Aussie ppl know who he is) cuz he's from NZ and won Aussie Idol. Anyways it was so cool! :D Here's the trailer if you wanna see it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0gHwasfR7g 
;D And there's also a song based on the movie which i LURVEEEEEEEEEEE it's called: Take it easy here's the link to that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYEqq8bBP0I
Ok so sorry this is only short but I really wanted to show you guys this ;)
Bye Lovlies
~Luv Ya xx <3

You gotta take it easy, easy Hehe ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment