Monday, February 25, 2013

Crazy Color Codes

Hello my little crazy babies ;D oki first crazy color code EVAAAAA!!! so anyways lets get started ;D

Crazy Code:
 
 this color can seem like its neon pick, or just a regular pink depending upon how you wear it just the actual name of the code is 

 I for one find this color to be very cheerful and up beat and best used around spring time and tbh most girls now a days dont like some shades of pink but i think this is a unique and sassy color and deserves to be worn ;D oki so here are some examples of ways to wear it:



Style 1: Oki so style one is more of a casual look something you could wear at home or going to hang out with your friends. And I like it because I know not to may people would think of using that shirt. And in my opinion its a very unique way of working that top, along with that hair even though its old. 

Style 2: Its basically the same thing but this is a way to show you how it might look neon pink and I like the little touch of blue I added to it to make it pop and the blue brint out the hint of white in the flowers x3 and both of these styles are really cheap ;D so yea

Hope you enjoyed my Crazy Color Code ;D <3  

No comments:

Post a Comment