Monday, February 25, 2013

Contest

 Hey mysterious woozens! Lets do a contest! A logo contest. I need a logo. So the logo must need these in their:
Pepsi  the Maniac or the Mysterious (only one of those!) 
Must have blood splatter  ( not too much!)
The background must be mysterious or fall... ( if you pick the full back ground must put the maniac not mysterious) 
  Rules:
1. cannot include your name
2. do not copy others
3. MUST have fun or else :P! You do not wanna know
4. don say the pictures are yours or you'll get in trouble!
5. No inappropriate language or things!

Instructions: After you are done with your logo, please mail me on wzw: Pepsi24. I well try to tell you my email on the mail. The message must say New logo: Full or Mysterious background. If you did not follow the rules you well not be included in the contest! IF you put bad language i there well be consequences!
  Prizes: First Place: 100 wooz 1000 beex with one clothing and one furniture (my pic)
             There well be only one winner maybe two. But i well announce if there well be two winners. I must gather up my wooz and think about it thank you!
          Pictures you MUST use!:  you dont need to use any all of these pictures below! Any back ground!









No comments:

Post a Comment