Thursday, April 11, 2013

New Stuff -Pepsi24-

 Hey woozens! Oki, so im very busy, and so this is gonna be a post of the week... maybe on the weekends too, I won't always be able to post, only when i am free and have no more homework... like right now! They had this sale:
Okay, so you get one of these awesome surprises at random! Here's your choices that you MIGHT get (it's a random...) so either you get, 20,000 wooz (which i would LOVE!), or 3 months VIP (forget that!), or 5 gift generators (I WOULD WANT DAT TOO!), or 250 invisibility cap spellz (na), or 250 assorted giant woozen spell jobz (nooo thanks.) It's all for $9.99 (RIP OFF if you only get one of these.)
So if you wanted, buy one of those.
I won't be able to post everyday because I've been VERY busy with homework (poetry, projects, etc.), after school things, etc. You know, everything in middle school. So, im sorry... I basically have homework non-stop... T.T scawy (scary)! Anyways, please dont copy the different because I was the original Different. Well, bye wandering woozens! Im too busy to make me a NEW logo, so if you want to make me a logo go ahead, if you decide you wanted to, then you get a random prize (not poor though!). Just look at some albumz that looks like a lot of pics bout me. DO NOT USE THE PICS THAT LOOKS LIKE NAHCIM! I HAVE GREEN EYES!

No comments:

Post a Comment