Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Woozworld Creeps

Oki So You Guys May Not Notice This But Its A Bunch Of Creeps In Woozworld. A Guy Followed Me And My Friend, And He Wouldnt Leave Us Alone, So Im Like LIL BOY STFU AND GTFO (not exactly like that) and hes like IM NOT LITTLE, IM A 4O YEAR OLD AND YOU SHOULDNT BE CURSING and im like o.O your 40 playing woozworld and you wanna give me life tips...no thanks i think ill pass roflmao and hes like grown men deserve fun too so im like oki....go have some 'adult fun' and get off a lil kids game, then a girl told me she was 19 and gonna get a record deal and kept saying she wanted to buy me wooz only if i buy her albums and im like...oki shouldnt you be some place writing music or signing a contract or something....I Mean Am I the only one who find these people creepy o.O theres was a 21 year old who quit last year and the only reason she quit is cause she was about to have a baby And there was a "17" year old liar on woozworld who "had" twins, and was pregnant and on woozworld 24/7 and claims she put her mother in the hospital....Im Sorry I Find It A Lil Odd You Have 2 kids already, pregnant and playing woozworld everyday all day its like girl GET UP AND FIND A JOB

And So Yea ;D Be On The Look Out For All The Woozworld Creeps ;D Lol bye-byez

  

No comments:

Post a Comment