Thursday, March 14, 2013

What A Twisty Review XD

So yeah! Hi all! Its me Harmony-Jilly and basically I don't really do a lot of these but yeah I'll try it out. Today I will be reviewing some things. So I said to myself, I can't review the clothes cause basically its just hats for girls and boys! Then something popped up in my mind randomly. WHY NOT UNITZ?! So This time Im going to be reviewing unitz that of course people made for the Big Woozen Contest. Not Really for a Unitz Design Either XD! 

EarlyBird123



Review: So Early here used the color pink and it looks like a bedroom with an awesome twist! Her bedroom is so big that it looks so cute and edgy! I don't really recommend anything for this except for something. I would like her to pot some pots like on the entrance so it will look more classy. 

So thats for it now! Bye! x3
Signing off~
(Me New Sign-Off! Like It? x3)

No comments:

Post a Comment