Sunday, March 10, 2013

Weird :p


Aloha, Bonjour, Olla, G'day, Hey, Heya, Hi, Hiya And Hiyo Roflmao I Could've Done More Languages But I Didn't Know How To Spell The Words And I'm To Lazy To Go And Google Translate To See Rofl. First Of All I Wanna Say Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I'm Blogger Of The Month !!!!! :D Thnx Vele Bby C: Second I Wanna Say, Yesterday GirlyGirlSofa Was On Chatroll Pretending To Be Me Saying I Made A New Account Called Eva-Foreva But I DIDN'T But Then Smart People Like Tiny/Cookie (Or Anyone Else That Was There Who Noticed) That She Spelt My Name Wrong xD She Spelt It Evalisious-xx Roflmao And Then Tiny/Cookie With Her Smarticles Found Out The Truth Hehe. So Yeah Yesterday That WAS NOT Me :p My Only Chatroll Account Is EvaIsLiciousxD And From Now On If I Change My Chatroll Name I Will Say :p

Anywayssss U Know How There's The Icon On The Side Saying Bratz Fashion Here's A Pic:

Yeah Well I Noticed When I Click It, It Leads Me To Store Right, Like It Usually Does ? But The Store Doesn't Have Any Bratz Fashion Stuff In It, Just The Normal Stuff Plus The Her's And His Bedroom Packs See:

Weird Right ? I Actually Saw This Yesterday But I Thought It Was Having A Glitch With My Computer But When I Came On Today I Realized It Wasn't A Glitch. But Seriously Why Have A Icon Up If The Stuff Isn't Even in Store Yet ???

Ok Another Thing I Wanted To Tell You Guys Bout Is I Heard That On Friday TheLordOfSwagg aka TheMostSwagg Is Having This Huge Talk Lat Is There And All Woozens And Most Likely Mods And Who Knows What's Gonna Happen !!! We Just Have To Wait And See :p I'll Try To Go And Take Pics For You Guys ! Hopefully It's Exciting C: ! Lol :p

Well That's All For Now Lovlies(: Laterz !
~Luv Ya xx
(P.s: I Made A New Logo Cuz I Got New Colours, And I LOVE It ! And If U Don't Like It ... BOO U xDDD)

No comments:

Post a Comment